The constant nerfing of rogues is going yet another step on in the coming patch – the haste rate nerf.
It seems as if blizz is trying to turn the rogues into peons or just to get rid of this class. So, being a sporty kind of rogue, I’ve decided to give Blizz a hand and write down some more suggestions to be implemented on the next patches. Follow them, and you’ll have no more rogues by the time the dreaded Death Knight will start to roam around.
How can blizzard nerf the rogues even more
- Leather is too OP, rogues should wear clothes.
- Vanish is an unfair advantage. It should have a 30 min cool down and a chance to increase threat by 500%.
- Off hand damage should be reduced to 10%. 50% is just too high. Main hand should be penalized two, just to make things even. I’d say that 60% damage is good enough for a main hand.
- Lockpicking can have a chance for the item, being picked, to explode and cause 9000 area damage.
- Average price on Super Healing Pots is just 3G, Blizz should change the ingredients again to include at least 1 primal air.
- Hit rating hasn’t been nerfed yet. Hint hint, nutch nutch, say no more, say no more.
- The number of Combo Points required for each use should be doubled.
- Back stub should require 100 energy.
- Evasion may have a chance on use to leave the rogue naked and stunned. Just to make evasion tanking so much funnier.
- And last but not least – “Rogue” is a too powerful word. The class name should be changed.
I suggest “Scarecrow“, to reflect the fact that our powers are being taken away and still there are some fools being afraid of us and constantly asking blizz to nerf rogues even more.
But hey, i shouldn’t just bitch.
Thank you Blizzard for Increasing the frequency and amount of Blinding Powder drops.